Saint-Emilion Day Trip from Bordeaux: Château Wine Tastings and Lunch
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Saint-Emilion Wine Tasting Day Trip from Bordeaux
- Wine tastings
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Please note the tour is conducted in English and French at the same time
Reviewed by: Helen S, November 2015
Don't have time to do this but found it excellent
Reviewed by: jfrost, September 2015
This was a great full day trip. The guide was very good. The 2 chateau we went to were excellent, very informative and lovely wine. Full marks to Chateau Haute Sarpe, our guide here Philipe was so amusing, showing us around the chateau. Lovely views of the vineyards, loved the little nightclub they have called Glou Glou, imagine the fun they had there. At lunch, Philipe put on a jesters hat and we all had such a fantastic buffet lunch with some very nice wine. We then went on to Saint Emilion a lovely UNESCO Medieval village where we had a couple of hours free time. Highly recommend this full day trip.