Saint-Emilion Day Trip from Bordeaux: Château Wine Tastings and Lunch
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Saint-Emilion Wine Tasting Day Trip from Bordeaux
- Wine tastings
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Please note the tour is conducted in English and French at the same time
Reviewed by: Stephen P, Australia, September 2014
The group was a little larger than we expected (about 30) but it didn't prove an issue. The guide was very pleasant and informative although listening to the information repeated in French can get a bit tiring by the end of the day. The smorgasbord lunch at the winery was superb, meat, duck, cheeses and salads. This washed down with the hosts great wines (we finished 5 bottles on our table of 8) was a real treat. The guided tour of St Emilion after lunch was interesting but a bit of a slog.........would recommend this to be moved to before lunch.
Reviewed by: Julie L, August 2014
We appreciate wine but I wouldn't describe ourselves as experts and this tour was perfect for us. Very interesting and informative, but also fun. The buffet lunch was excellent. The coach was clean, comfortable and air conditioned Saint-Emilion is a beautiful village, definitely worth visting.