Learn about China’s capital city on this guided sightseeing tour. Your private guide will share interesting stories and facts about Beijing’s history as you walk through the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. See gorgeous landscapes at Jingshan Park and visit a ‘hutong’ (a narrow alleyway). Experience how locals live with a rickshaw ride along Beijing’s streets and stop at a local family’s home for a delicious home-cooked meal. Your private guide will show you Beijing’s highlights and keep you informed on various interesting facts about each stop.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Special Offer! - Book now and save up to 10% off the recommended retail price if 2 or more people traveling together! - Book Now!
Rickshaw Ride along Beijing Hutong
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Departs from your Beijing hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Concludes at a hutong near the Bell and Drum Towers
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- English-speaking guide
- Admission to tour attractions listed in itinerary
- Rickshaw ride
- Taxi and public transportation (if necessary)
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Our private tour provides an authentic Beijing experience with a fully customizable itinerary based solely on your personal interests
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Private Arrival Transfer: Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) to Hotel
Great Wall of China Small Group Day Trip from Beijing
Private Tour: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Tea Ceremony in Beijing
Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
Imperial Beijing Private Tour: Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and Jingshan Park with Lunch
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for