Join a Barcelona Walking Tour of the Quadrat d'Or, or Golden Square, in the Eixample district. This is an exceptional area which became the focus of "modernist" Barcelona at the end of the 19th century.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Gaudi is the city's most internationally renowned and emblematic architect. His buildings are a must-see attraction which leave everyone who sees them speechless with wonder.
Take a leisurely stroll through this neighborhood and admire the Catalan art Nouveau buildings by celebrated architects such as Antoni Gaudi, Domenech i Mutaner and Puig i Cadafalch, to name just a few.
Your tour also includes a 20% discount on the Palau de la Música Catalana (Music Palace) guided tour, a 20% discount on the Museu del Modernisme Català (Catalan Modernism Museum) and a 10% discount on admission to Casa Batllo, an exceptional modern masterpiece by Gaudi. This discount is valid for 1 year so you can visit at your leisure. Please note a visit to Casa Batllo is not part of this tour.
Barcelona Modernism and Gaudi Walking Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Placa de Catalunya, Barcelona
- 4pm (English guide)
4:30pm (Spanish guide)
6pm, from June 1 to September 30 (English and Spanish guide)
Return Details:Concludes at Casa Milà 'La Pedrera"
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour with English-speaking guide
Tour with Spanish-speaking guide
Barcelona Walking Tour - Modernism and Gauadi
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- 10% discount on admission to Casa Batllo and other
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Itinerary:Some of the places you may visit during this Barcelona Walking Tour:
- Cases Pons I Pascual
- Cases Antoni Rocamora
- Casa Pia Batlló, Casa Heribert Pons, Casa Jaume Moysi, Casa Sebastià Pratsjusà, Casa Climent Arola
- Editorial Montaner 5 Simon - Fundació Antoni Tàpies
- Casa Pere Milà i Camps "La Pedrera"
- Palau de la Música Catalana
- Mansan a de la Discordia: Casa Lleo Morera, Casa Amatller, Casa Batllo
- Casa Vídua Mafà
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Montserrat and Cava Trail Small Group Day Trip from Barcelona
Barcelona Half-Day Bike Tour
Salvador Dali Museum, Figueres and Cadaques Small Group Day Trip from Barcelona
Girona and Costa Brava Small Group Day Trip from Barcelona
Gaudí’s La Pedrera at Night: A Behind-Closed-Doors Tour in Barcelona
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for