For a more in depth exploration of Barbados, whether it's your first time on the island or not, book the Explore and Discover Barbados Tour! This extensive tour will take you around the island's coast and includes a boat cruise and the opportunity to swim and snorkel with sea turtles - what more could you want?
Explore and Discover Barbados is a specifically created tour that will help first time visitors to Barbados to discover the beauty and charm of Barbados. It is also the perfect tour for returning visitors to renew fond memories and make a few new ones.
Your route starts along the south coast beginning with the Barbados capital of Bridgetown. From there, you'll travel up the coast pass Accra Beach, Oistins, Foul Bay, Bathsheba and the east coast. You'll then stop for lunch before heading off to Cherry Tree Hill and North Point.
From the north, you'll head back down the west coast to Holetown where you'll board a 2-hour boat cruise. Swim with the friendly sea turtles, sail down the west coast and snorkel off of one of the colorful reefs.
This is an absolute must in Barbados, with many photo opportunities not to be missed!
Stops on tour include:
- Foul Bay
- Miami Beach
- East Coast
- Cherry Tree Hill
- North Point
- Snorkeling at a ship wreck
- Swimming with turtles (West Coast)
- Boat Cruise
You will also get a glimpse the Morgan Lewis windmill on this tour.
Snorkel with sea turtles in Barbados!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour commences with pickup from your hotel. Pickup for cruise ship passengers is from Diamonds International Roundabout in front of Port entrance and exit gates.
- South Coast Area: 9:15 - 9:30am
- Cruise Ship Port: 8:45am (9:45am by request)
- West Coast Area: 8:15am - 8:30am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Explore and Discover Barbados Tour with Boat Cruise
- Guided tour
- 2-hour boat cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Natural Wonders of Barbados Tour including Harrison's Cave
Barbados Shore Excursion: Coastal Sightseeing Tour
Barbados Shore Excursion: Natural Wonders and Harrison's Cave Tour
Barbados Beach Day with Boat Trip and Shipwreck Snorkel Adventure
Just BIM Barbados Tour including St. Nicholas Abbey
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for