Experience the natural wonders of Barbados while you’re in port with a natural wonders and Harrison’s Cave shore excursion. Discover breathtaking landscapes and scenic views, and see the natural flora and fauna of the island. The island’s unspoiled beauty is as boundless as the turquoise sea and as endless as the sandy shore. Explore it!
- All entrance fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Spend your time in port in Barbados exploring the island’s stunning natural beauty. You can see Barbados’ best features on this natural wonders and Harrison’s Cave shore excursion.
After pickup at your cruise ship port, you’ll drive through the island’s lush green hills and visit magnificent Harrison's Cave, full of stalactites, stalagmites and underground streams and waterfalls.
Then, it's off to Barbados' very own world of orchids, rich in color and tropical blooms. You’ll also stop at the scenic east coast of the island, famous for its breathtaking beauty and sensational surf. You'll then have lunch, before making your way to the last stop of the day, the Barbados Wildlife Reserve, where you can catch a glimpse of green monkeys at play, as well as a wide variety of other animals.
- Stops on Tour:
- Harrison's Cave
- Bathsheba Community Center
- East Coast Cattlewash
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve
- You will also get a glimpse the Morgan Lewis windmill on this tour
We will ensure your timely return to Bridgetown for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Special Offer! - For a limited time only, the price displayed includes a discount off the recommended retail price - book now! - Book Now!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from the Diamonds International Roundabout in front of the port entrance and exit gates
- 8:45am (9:45am by request)
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Natural Wonders and Harrison's Cave Tour
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Natural Wonders of Barbados Tour including Harrison's Cave
Barbados Shore Excursion: Coastal Sightseeing Tour
Barbados Shore Excursion: Natural Wonders and Harrison's Cave Tour
Barbados Beach Day with Boat Trip and Shipwreck Snorkel Adventure
Just BIM Barbados Tour including St. Nicholas Abbey
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for