Select a datex
Join a cruise around the capital and admire the cities skyline while on board this wonderful 2-hour brunch cruise. Admire unmatched skyline views from a unique vantage point while enjoying a mouth-watering feast and listening to the live jazz trio.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Your cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Gangplank Marina. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, one of the hosts will greet you and escort you to your private table
Explore and Enjoy...
Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne or tour the ship's three climate controlled dining rooms. A great way to start your afternoon is by watching the boat castoff from one of the observation decks.
Indulge your senses...
Bring your appetite when you return to your private table, the Executive Chef and galley staff present you with an imaginative buffet of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts that is sure to please any number of taste.
Throughout the cruise our live jazz trio sets the mood...
Enjoy a wide range of jazz from artists such as John Coltrane, Miles Davis and Branford Marsalis.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Please see below for a sample brunch menu
Washington DC Brunch Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Gangplank Marina, Washington, DC
- 11:30am, boarding commences at 10:30am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington DC Brunch Cruise
- 2-hour brunch cruise
- Buffet menu
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Taxes and fees
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended attire - dressy-casual attire, such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Classic Caesar with Romaine hearts, freshly made herb croutons, shaved Parmesan cheese finished with house Caesar dressing
- Farmer’s market garden salad made with the chef's daily selections of the freshest salad greens
- Scrambled eggs with aged Wisconsin cheddar
- Applewood smoked bacon
- Hash brown potatoes with bell peppers and onions
- House-griddled Belgian waffles freshly made, served with a selection of maple syrup, cinnamon whipped cream, dark chocolate shavings and fresh berry sauce
- Strawberries and cream French toast made from cinnamon-battered Texas toast filled with strawberry cream cheese, topped with fresh strawberries and powdered sugar
- Pan-roasted chicken breast infused with traditional Moroccan Chermoula seasonings served with fresh bok choy
- Smoked salmon station served with a selection of fresh bagels, assorted cheeses, capers and red onion
- Oven-roasted tilapia with a ragout of braised cherry tomatoes and black olives served with sautéed spinach
- Penne Rigatta Primavera, imported pasta tossed with broccoli, mushrooms, red peppers and finished with a garlic Parmesan cream
- Curried vegetables, a slow-cooked fresh blend of cauliflower, carrots, red potatoes and legumes finished in a light curry
- Black pepper crusted marbleized sirloin, oven-roasted with natural juices, served with horseradish cream
- Signature chocolate fountain
- Contemporary and classic selections featuring domestic and imported cheeses, cakes, pastries, and seasonal fruit
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Additional beverages are available for purchase
Menu subject to change
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.