Rotorua Eco Thermal Small Group Morning Tour
Take a unique half-day journey through Rotorua's geothermal parks on a morning trip led by a local naturalist guide. You'll watch the Lady Knox Geyser erupt and see boiling mud pools and hot springs at Wai-O-Tapu.
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
forest, volcanoes, geysers, New Zealand's largest boiling mud pool, and series of colorful hot springs at Wai-O-Tapu.
Next, you'll see the Lady Knox Geyser erupt as your local naturalist guide explains the volcanic processes of Rotorua and New Zealand at work.
Take a short drive to the Waimangu Volcanic Valley, where your guide will tell you about the Mt Tarawera eruption. You'll see native flora and
fauna and the geothermal features which were blown open. This is now a spectacular, bush covered, geothermal park.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Colorful hot springs at Wai-O-Tapu.
- Small-group tour
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Sergey Kondratenko, September 2014
Excellent tour! Highly Recommend.
Reviewed by: Erin M, July 2014