Waipara Wine Trail Tour from Christchurch
Book by June 30, 2015 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
Enjoy a 5.5-hour wine trail tour exploring four of North Canterbury's boutique vineyards including Mud House, Torlesse, Pegasus Bay and Waipara Springs, all producing a fine selection of both white and red wines.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free drinks included
New Zealand. Visit and enjoy wine tasting guided tours of four boutique vineyards of North Canterbury, these include Mud House, Pegasus Bay, Torlesse and Waipara Springs all producing a fine selection of both white and red wines.
Mud House, Pegasus Bay, Torlesse and Waipara Springs are all located in the Waipara area, well known for its warm dry climate and limestone rich soils, both ideal for quality wine production.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am and returns at 1:30pm. Tour excludes lunch
12:00pm Departure with Lunch
Departs at midday 12:00pm and returns at 5:30pm. Tour includes lunch
Departs at 1:30pm and returns at 5:30pm. Tour excludes lunch
Waipara Wine Trail from Christchurch
- Wine tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Explore four of North Canterbury's boutique vineyards
- Lunch (if option selected at time of booking)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please note that this tour is an independent tour and you may be traveling with a different driver/guide and group each day.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
Reviewed by: Charles R, May 2015
Good half day trip while in Christchurch, opportunity to try many different wines from 4 places. Lunch was very good if you choose that option. Nice trip and recommended
Reviewed by: Kerri B, March 2015
Lovely, relaxed afternoon with lovely platter lunch at first winery. Tasted some wonderful wines and really enjoyed our guide Ian, both my partner and I thought he made the whole afternoon.