Best Seine River Cruise and Rooftop Dinner at Les Ombres Restaurant with Eiffel Tower Views
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See the sights illuminated at night
Next, head to the famous Les Ombres Restaurant for a wonderful 3-course, set-menu dinner served with complimentary wine (for a sample menu, please refer to the Itinerary section below). This top-rated restaurant on TripAdvisor is located on the rooftop of the Musée du Quai Branly and features a glass roof, giving you unbeatable panoramic views of Paris and the iconic Eiffel Tower from your table.
After your unforgettable French dining experience, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time which will vary depending on your hotel location.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Seine River Cruise and Rooftop Dinner at Les Ombres Restaurant with Eiffel Tower Views
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Seine River cruise
- 3-course dinner at Les Ombres Restaurant including half a bottle of wine per person
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Crystal blue prawns and avocado cocktail
- Chakchouka-style soft-boiled egg, spiced tomato syrup
- Lightly seared salmon, oven-baked tomatoes, béarnaise reduction
- Roasted duckling, wok-sautéed vegetables
- Macha tea, litchee and grapefruit
- Cheesecake, berries marmelade
Reviewed by: michelle l, May 2015
Our driver was polite and informative. The restaurant was wonderful with a beautiful view of the eiffel tower especially from the balcony. It was expensive but a very special treat.
Reviewed by: Randeep S, August 2014
It was perfect from beginning to end!