Tapas Evening Walking Tour of Barcelona
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
After this activity your tour will continue near Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, with its bird cages, tapas bars and local restaurants. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
The tour continues at a restaurant offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here you will enjoy three tapas with a glass of wine, beer or cider, while your food-and-wine-guide provides insights into the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture.
You'll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old.
Your last stop will be in a bar where four tasty tapas and a glass of wine, cava or beer will be waiting for you.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
(Please note: Starting from the January 1st, 2016 - Tapas and Flamenco tour will start at 4:45pm)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tapas Walking Tour of Barcelona, with English-speaking guide (duration of 3 hours approximately)
USD $68.15Pricing details
Tapas Tour + Flamenco Show
Tapas Walking Tour of Barcelona, with English-speaking guide and Flamenco Show (duration of 4 hours approximately)
USD $84.05Pricing details
Barcelona Gourmet Tapas Evening Walking Tour
- Tapas walking tour with a specialized gourmet guide
- 7 gourmet Tapas (if non upgraded tour is selected)
- 4 gourmet Tapas (if Flamenco upgrade is selected)
- 2 glasses of wine or beer (1 with the Flamenco upgrade)
- Flamenco show with drink (if upgrade is selected)
- Guided tasting of 3 Spanish products at the meeting point
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Seafood, nuts and sesame seeds are present in all the kitchens and counters of the bars visited; tools, gadgets, pans and some ingredients might contain traces of these products
- Tapas will be shared with the other people on the tour and may contain traces of seafood and meat. If you would like other food not included in the menu, you will be kindly requested to settle it separately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: Carol B, January 2016
We toured the streets of Barcelona and had sampled delicious wine and tapas
Reviewed by: James G, January 2016
A must do! Knowledgeable guide escorted us through the lovely streets of Barcelona. Began with a tasting at our meeting point and proceeded to several other stops, including a candy store, market, restaurant which served the most delicious tapas and wine!, then on to a flamenco show. Terrific evening!