Moulin Rouge Show Paris
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free drinks included
- Likely to Sell Out
Le Moulin Rouge is world famous thanks to its French Cancan, and immortalized by the painter Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. The sumptuous shows at the Moulin Rouge feature feathers, rhinestones and sequins, fabulous settings, original music and of course... the most beautiful girls in the world.
Many international stars have performed on stage at the Moulin Rouge including Ella Fitzgerald, Liza Minnelli, Frank Sinatra and Elton John. They have all put on exceptional shows, following in the footsteps of French celebrities such as Maurice Chevalier, Jean Gabin, Edith Piaf and Yves Montand.
Moulin Rouge Paris sells out every night. By pre-booking tickets you'll lock in the price, secure seats and get the most out of your precious vacation time in Paris.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9pm Show and Champagne
Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne starting at 9pm. Show concludes at 11pm.
USD $130.91Pricing details
11pm Show and Champagne
Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne starting at 11pm. Show concludes at 1am.
USD $127.50Pricing details
7pm Dinner & Show: Mistinguett
Dinner from the Mistinguett Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $193.52Pricing details
7pm Dinner & Show: Toulouse
Dinner from the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $216.29Pricing details
7pm Dinner & Show: Belle
Dinner from the Belle Epoque Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
USD $250.44Pricing details
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
- Moulin Rouge Ticket
- Half bottle of Champagne
- 3-course dinner (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film and record the show.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Vegetarian option is available. Select the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
Choreographed by Bill Goodson, Féerie consists of : a troupe of 100 artists, including the 60 Doriss Girls that were recruited world-wide; 1000 costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins, designed by Corrado Collabucci, and set up in the most famous Parisian workshops (for example, 500 pairs of custom-made shoes of the size 36 to 47, ...); sumptuous settings with shining colors and unique designs created by Gaetano Castelli and made by Italian artists; the best international and outstanding acts; and the expected return of the giant Aquarium.. all of that with music by Pierre Porte, using some 80 musicians and 60 members of the chorus.
"Féerie"; 4 main scenes created to fulfill international audiences' dreams!
"The Moulin Rouge today and yesterday, the Moulin Rouge forever"
The theatre lights switch off, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears on stage, under the admiring gaze of the audience who find themselves entering the Garden of the Moulin Rouge to discover the magical atmosphere of the place. A touch of nostalgia!
What kind of adventures can happen to a pirate whose boat is anchored in Indonesia? Dreams? A perfect woman's love? Once in the land, one meets priestesses, or a Gorgon in her temple surrounded by snakes, women jewels, tigresses...
Will Sandokan have the opportunity to offer his treasures to the lady of his dreams or will we be witnesses to a sacrifice of love?
The circus comes to town with its band of clowns, Siamese twins, pierrots, acrobats, jugglers, weird wild animals and six miniature horses! A colorful scene with beautiful music which ends with the great parade of the Doriss Girls and Doriss Dancers.
"The Moulin Rouge from 1900 to ..."
The Moulin Rouge pays a tribute to Parisian women throughout the years: on the 14th of July, for the Liberation of Paris.. with Java or Boogie music. Time passes and leaves space for new generations of women, more beautiful and free than ever!
At the highlight of this tribute, the Doriss Girls dance the world famous French Cancan!
Moulin Rouge Dinner Menu Options:
- Eggplants from Nice, Aged Parmesan, Arugula Pesto OR semi-cook tuna tataki, beetroot carpaccio with smoked oil
- Pan fried salmon, pea’s French style and burned onion OR breast of farm chicken, fricassée of seasonal vegetables, taragon juice
- “Tendresse” of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce OR gourmandise of three chocolates “Echiquier” pastry, crispy chocolate pearls
- Soft Boiled Egg, fregula pasta, shavings of lomo Iberian OR Dublin bay prawn tail on a bed of granny Smith apple, quenelle of Aquitaine caviar
- Seared fillet of sea bass, small penne pasta, seafood broth with saffron, shellfish OR French veal loin, buratta raviole with raw, cooked vegetables
- “Opera“ pastry, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR “Tendresse” of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce
- Mise en Bouche
- Lobster, vegetables "toma-cotta", tomato gazpacho andaluz OR warm green asparagus, pan fried turkey oyster meat, Vinaigrette sauce with chicken stock
- Fillet of beef, watercress cannelloni, tomato stuffed with shallot chutney, red wine sauce OR fillet of "John-Dory" cooked on a bed of fennel, Seasonal Vegetables
- Exotic “Tendresse”, Mango & Passion Fruit OR Opera Pastry, Chocolate Hazelnut Sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates “Echiquier“ pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
4-COURSE CHRISTMAS MENU:
Selected dates: December 19 - January 4, excluding December 31.
- Kir royal
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck foie gras with sea salt in Christmas-spiced chutney
- Christmas poultry with chestnut stuffing, fricassée of wild mushrooms and potato purée with butter
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce
- Half a bottle of G.H.Mumm Champagne per couple
5-COURSE NEW YEAR'S EVE MENU:
Selected dates: December 31
- New Year's Eve delicacies
- Petrovskaya Royal Caviar, small blinis and Isigny double cream
- Lobster ravioli with Dublin Bay prawn bisque and old-style French vegetables
- Citrus fruit granita, lemongrass verbena with iced vodka
- Fillet of Charolais beef with pan-fried foie gras, fine ceps tart, lightly whipped potato pot with a black truffle and winter gourmet jus
- "The Royal Moulin Rouge" - Grand cru chocolate cake filled with red fruit sorbet and a medley of red fruit
- Coffee and delights
- Champagne Cristal Roederer OR Chateau Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2eme Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
4-COURSE VALENTINE'S MENU:
February 13, 14 and 15
- Marinated sea bass tartare and cream of sweet potato
- Sea scallops and king prawn duo, confit fennel "Paysanne" style, Dublin Bay prawns bisque
- Roasted fillet of veal in gravy, whipped potato with taggiasche olives, fricassee of chanterelle mushrooms with almonds
- Genoise cake "Rose d'amour", with a cream of vanilla and raspberry purée scented with rose
- Half a bottle of Billecart-Salmon Rosé Champagne and souvenir of the Moulin Rouge per couple
Reviewed by: Amitabh D, August 2015
It was a great show!
Reviewed by: Kim G, August 2015