Montmartre and Sacre Coeur Walking Tour in Paris
Sights of the Montmartre Walking Tour include:
- Sacre Coeur Basilica, the white basilica that dominates the Parisian skyline
- Moulin Rouge - the famed cabaret immortalized by works by Toulouse-Lautrec among others
- Vincent Van Gogh's House - the artist lived here with his brother Theo from 1886 to 1888
- Place du Tertre, the charming artists square where works are painted and sold on the spot
- Dali Museum, home to over 300 of the Surrealist artist's original works
- The Montmartre Vineyards, an authentic Parisian vineyard and source of the famed Le Clos Montmartre wine
- Montmartre Cemetery - final resting place of Edgar Degas, Emile Zola and Jacques Offenbach, among others
- Le Lapin Agile - the famous haunt of the resident artists of Montmartre in the early 1900s
- Famous windmills of Montmartre - three original windmills remain today
- Bateaux Lavoir - the resident listing at this artists' studio reads like a "who's who" of famous painters who have passed through Paris
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-hour Montmartre walking tour departing at 10am
2-hour Montmartre walking tour departing at 3pm
Paris Walking Tour - Montmartre
- Guided walking tour of the Montmarte District
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: nitabugw, January 2015
This tour was amazing! Steff was a fabulous guide - she had lots of extra information to entertain us with and kept us interested in all the things we were seeing.
Reviewed by: Christine R B, December 2014
This was a terrific tour, and it brought us to a part of Paris that we never would have explored otherwise. Our guide was fantastic, and gave us all the history of the area. He connected it not only to the legendary artists who lived there in the 20th century, but also the street artists who are making their "mark" there today. Highly recommended.