Select a datex
Take the ultimate helicopter tour over New York! This 20-minute aerial tour covers all five Boroughs. You'll see the Statue of Liberty, Chrysler Building, Empire State, Central Park, Yankee Stadium and many other famous landmarks in a way that's impossible from the ground.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Your New York sightseeing adventure begins as you fly down the Hudson River toward the harbor, passing Manhattan's Financial District, Woolworth Building and Ellis Island. After a bird's-eye view of the Statue of Liberty, you'll fly over Governors Island and the Verrazano Bridge joining Brooklyn and Staten Island.
Returning up the Hudson, you'll pass the aircraft carrier USS Intrepid to view Midtown's famous skyscrapers: Empire State, Chrysler and Met Life (Pan Am) Buildings, along with Central Park, Yankee Stadium, St. John the Divine Cathedral, Columbia University, George Washington Bridge and the Palisade of New Jersey.
Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport/security fee, USD$35.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in
Helicopter in Front of Statue of Liberty
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Flights operate from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport
- Flights leave daily every half hour from 9am to 4pm.
You will be required to call the tour operator upon arrival in New York to confirm flight time
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Soar Over New York by Helicopter
- Helicopter tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport/security fee, USD$35.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5-6 passengers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
- Book now to guarantee a spot on the day of your choice. Once the reservation is made, you may call and advise your specific flight time preference
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs (158.7 kg) and all safety equipment must fit properly
- 0-2 years old free. The child must weigh less than 25 lbs (11 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight. Parents must also bring proof of age
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.