You'll enjoy all of the "must see" sights in Maui on spectacular Maui helicopter tours! Soar to the 10,000 foot (3,050 meter) Haleakala Volcano Crater, fly over the rainforests of Hana and much more. Expert narration is included on Maui helicopter rides.
Maui helicopter tours meet at the easy to locate Kahului Heliport. Take to the air and enjoy Maui's diverse landscape of dormant volcanoes, rugged lava flows, lush tropical rainforests and deep valleys filled with cascading waterfalls. Maui helicopter rides are perfect because around 75% of Maui is inaccessible on the ground due to the extreme terrain and rainforests.
Climb onboard your luxury, air-conditioned A-star helicopter. Each helicopter has six forward-facing seats providing each passenger unobstructed 180-degree views. Recline on leather seats, listen to the stereo CD music and hear descriptive narration from your friendly, professional pilot.
The multi-vision video system records all the great sites of your tour, including the pilot narration set to background music. After the flight, you may purchase a DVD or VHS version of your flight for an additional charge.
Enjoy enchanting waterfalls and the awe-inspiring Haleakala Crater, Maui's own sleeping volcano with a summit extending into the heavens more than 10,000 feet (3050 meters) and admire the tropical Hana Rainforest before Maui helicopter tours return to the Kahului Heliport.
Special Offer! - For a limited time only, save 14% on the recommended retail rate - book now! - Book Now!
East Maui Special 45-minute Helicopter Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from the Kahului Heliport
- Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hana Coast, Maui
- 45 minute flight over East Maui
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.