Hong Kong Hiking Tour: Sai Kung East Country Park, Beaches and Hakka Villages
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- English-speaking guide
- Round-trip transportation from central Hong Kong
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Tour runs with a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 8
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise of any medical conditions under Special Requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
Recommended Equipment/Items to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes or sneakers; casual sandals or open-toed shoes are not suitable for trails
- During winter season (Nov-March), a sweater or fleece is advisable. During the wet season (April-Sept), a waterproof jacket is recommended. During warmer months (May-Oct), a spare T-shirt or garment is recommended to change into at the end of the hike.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen, especially during warmer months
- At least 34 fl oz (1 liter) of water per person
Reviewed by: Nerilie Clare G, October 2015
Great way to see the New Territiories and to learn more about the history of HK.
Martin our guide was a wealth of knowledge! Great fun - a reasonable level of fitness is required - a great full day tour.
Reviewed by: zocfam25, February 2015
This tour was great. Gabbi did a great job. We really enjoyed the views. We were glad we did this tour.