Select a datex
Discover gorgeous remote beaches and Hakka villages on a hike through Sai Kung East Country Park. On this full-day private tour, follow your knowledgeable guide on a hike to see stunning white-sand beaches and lush forests. Learn about Hakka lifestyle on visits to old villages such as Sai Wan and Ham Tin, and visit beaches such as Tai Long Sai Wan. Your expert guide will customize your tour to tailor to your interests.
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Private Hike through Sai Kung East Country Park
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:General Post Office
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Private hiking tour
- English-speaking guide
- Round-trip transportation from central Hong Kong
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking; booking must be made 7 days in advance
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Tour runs with a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 8
- Please advise of any medical conditions under Special Requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
Recommended Equipment/Items to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes or sneakers; casual sandals or open-toed shoes are not suitable for trails
- During winter season (Nov-March), a sweater or fleece is advisable. During the wet season (April-Sept), a waterproof jacket is recommended. During warmer months (May-Oct), a spare T-shirt or garment is recommended to change into at the end of the hike.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen, especially during warmer months
- At least 34 fl oz (1 liter) of water per person
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.