Macau Day Trip from Hong Kong
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 7:30am depending on your hotel location
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Macau Day Trip from Hong Kong
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Round-trip ferry
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Macau Tower observation deck entry fee
- Macau Visa if required
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Please note that during the Christmas and New Year period there may be delays at immigration and re-routing of traffic around the major tourist areas
- Infants below the age of 1 are free of charge
- Residents of certain countries are required to obtain a visa prior to entry into Macau
Reviewed by: Terrea v, November 2015
The Viator Macau Day Trip was fantastic! The boat takes about an hour from Kowloon to Macau. Our guide was Portuguese and had lived in Macau for 33 years. I think his name was Robert. He was excellent and quite the character! He was very good at detailing the history of Macau. We saw many sites including a few casinos which didn't interest us much because I'm from California and we've been to Las Vegas many times. For example: The Venetian Macau looks much like The Venetian Las Vegas....cocktails are not around every corner as in Las Vegas though. The waitresses served water and tea. Just a little strange to see all these people drinking tea while gambling! The Macau Tower which we were optionally charged extra to go up to the top had beautiful views of Mainland China and we saw people jumping from the highest bungee jump in the world here. It was worth it. So fun! We saw the feminine Buddha statue and the A-Ma temple. Went to a bakery where they made tasty almond cookies and delicious Egg Tarts! The lunch was just so-so, we didn't really have any expectations. The ruins of St Paul and Macau Spanish steps were beautiful, then a walking tour of the central area of Macau, then an hour back on the boat to Kowloon. It was a full day. 8 am to about 7 pm. If you have time, I recommend this day tour. Well worth it!
Reviewed by: Pamela J, USA, November 2015
This s a very long day but we saw and experienced a lot. The tour guide was excellent. The PA system in the bus could have been clearer.