There is no better way to immerse yourself in Hong Kong’s rich history and culture than with a tour of the New Territories, where Hong Kong’s distinct heritage has been preserved and restored. On this guided bus and walking tour, learn about Chinese spiritual practices at the Chuk Lam Shim Yuen Monastery and the Tang Chung Ling Ancestral Hall, and visit the Luen Wo Market and Lo Wai Village for a glimpse of local life. Make the essential trek to the New Territories to see Hong Kong like you’ve never imagined it.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free snacks included
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
Narrow Alley in Hong Kong Lo Wai Village
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Novotel Century Hotel or Kowloon Hotel
- 8:40am (Novotel Century Hotel)
9am (Kowloon Hotel)
Return Details:Concludes at Lo Wai; Complimentary drop-off to original departure points
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chuk Lam Shim Yuen
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Light refreshments at Lotus Cafe
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 4 adults to operate
- Please be advised that a moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.