Melbourne Cafe and Coffee Culture Walking Tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Hop on the tram and ride away from the crowds to smaller, lesser-known lanes that are a coffee junkie’s paradise. As you walk, enjoy the rich aroma of coffee roasting and smell exotic herbs and spices coming from the cafes. Discover the individual characteristics of each cafe, which together make up the best cafe culture in Melbourne.
Finish your tour with a light and delicious cafe-style lunch and a cup of coffee, all included.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Melbourne Cafe Culute Walking Tour
- Tram ticket
- Local guide
- Light cafe-style lunch
- Coffee and food tastings
- Information pack with city maps
- Reusable coffee cup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 8 people per tour, ensures personal service
- Not recommended for child aged 13 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: Gail B, October 2014
This was also a very interesting tour with Sarah as a great guide once again. She took us to some iconic Melbourne coffee shops and also showed us many places to eat and have food in the real Melbourne style. I did go to quite a few of the places she recommended on my days in the city.
Reviewed by: Sandi D, July 2014
Super tour, Sarah was so knowledgeable. History of Melbourne and its foodie growth was terrific. So many hidden treasures we can't wait to explore some more. Highly recommend this tour and the tastings were delicious.