Select a datex
Round up the family and venture to Crocosaurus Cove in Darwin for a day of crocodile adventures and thrills. With over three floors to explore, your general admission ticket will have you encountering Northern Territory saltwater crocodiles in no time. How close you get is entirely up to you. Meet a resident Croc-celebrity, swim alongside juvenile crocodiles, or entice hungry crocs with a tasty snack from your fishing line.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Instant Confirmation
Located in the heart of Darwin, Crocosaurus Cove is also home to the largest display of Australian reptiles in the world, including species unique to the Top End and Kimberly regions of Australia. There’s also a turtle sanctuary and two-story freshwater aquarium. Children will love interacting with the baby crocodiles, and don’t forget to pay a visit to the infamous Burt, star of the iconic Australian movie ‘Crocodile Dundee’.
You’ll have the opportunity to get up-close and swim with juvenile crocodiles at Crocosaurus Cove in a safe and unique swimming enclosure. Or partake in a feeding frenzy from a platform above, as you dangle a piece of buffalo meat from your fishing line to the hungry crocs below.
Plan ahead and make the most of your day at Crocosaurus Cove by referring to activities on offer, as outlined on the Daily Schedule list below. A licensed café and souvenir shop are also located within Crocosaurus Cove for your convenience.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Crocosaurus Cove, Darwin
- 9:00am - 7:00pm (last admission 6:00pm)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission to Crocosaurus Cove Darwin
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Crocosaurus Cove Photos, DVD's or postcards
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Allow 2-3 hours to make the most of your visit to Darwin's Crocosaurus Cove
Itinerary:Crocosaurus Cove - Daily Schedules
- Meet the Reptiles - Reptile House 10am, 4:30pm
- Meet the Crocodiles - First Floor, Juvenile Area ALL DAY
- Fish Feeding - Aquarium Stairs 11am, 3:30pm
- Big Croc Feeding - First Floor 11:30am, 2:30pm
- Bite Force - Food Court, First Floor 11:30am, 2:30pm
- Reptile Feeding - Reptile House 12:30pm
- Swim with the Crocs - First Floor, Juvenile Area ALL DAY
- Turtle Feeding - 4pm
- Nocturnal Reptile Feeding - Reptile House 5pm
- Fishing for Crocs - 5:45pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.