Sunset Uluru Small-Group Tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Your guide will take your small group (11 people max) by comfortable, modern air-conditioned vehicle to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, where you’ll learn about Uluru’s history and composition, as well as its place in aboriginal traditions.
As you enter the park, Uluru’s monolithic presence looms into view, and here your adventure really begins. Your guide will drive around the base, where you will see the Mutitjulu Waterhole, a semi-permanent water system found within the edges of Uluru’s sandstone facades. As your guide narrates the Anangu creation story of rival serpents Liru and Kuniya, you’ll get to see the rock art of the ancients and learn of Uluru’s past and present importance in teaching young Aborigines their cultural heritage.
Your Uluru tour’s last stop is the Talinguru Nyakunytjaku viewing area, where you will witness Uluru’s magic, as it appears to change colors with the setting sun. Watching Uluru at sunset is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience and is not to be missed.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sunset Uluru Small Group Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off from all Ayers Rock Resort hotels
- Transport by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Short guided walks of Uluru
- Professional guide
- Sparkling wine and nibbles
- National Park entry ticket (A$25 payable direct)
- Car Seat for infants (0-2 years) payable direct $60.00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability