Alice Springs Quad Bike Undoolya Discovery Tour
A short transfer from all accommodation in Alice Springs to Undoolya Station, only 17km east of the town centre. This is the oldest working cattle station in the Northern Territory and Outback Quad Adventures are the sole operators on the station.
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Undoolya Station has been operating since the 1800s. The people associated with the property and the history that has been created is nothing short of fascinating. The property is named after the aboriginal word meaning, shadow. The homestead was one of the first buildings constructed in Central Australia, and is still the main family accommodation.
This adventure includes a guided tour with commentary across the station over bush tracks, dry riverbeds and alongside mountain ranges. Wildlife can also be viewed at close proximity. Your quad bike adventure really allows an exciting experience of Undoolya Station and this unique outback area with its varied wildlife.
All bikes are fully automatic, superior specification, and easy and fun to ride. No license is required. No previous experience is necessary and the tour operator has an excellent safety record.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your selected Alice Springs hotel
December - January
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs between 7:00am and 8:00am, depends on the season
Departs between 2:00pm and 3:00pm, depends on the season
Alice Springs Undoolya Discovery Tour
- Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off
- 2.5 hour quad bike ride
- Touring with experienced guide
- Drinking water
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All bikes are fully automatic, have no gears, are extremely safe and no previous experience or license is required.
- A safety briefing is given prior to the tour and experienced local guides lead the tour
- Children aged 11 years and under are not permitted to ride
- Children aged 12 to 17 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Maximum of 10 passengers per tour
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: kay r, May 2014
I had the best day, could not stop smiling,
Reviewed by: Brooke D, May 2012
Absolutely AMAZING tour. The tour guide was excellent and I will definitely be going back next time i visit the NT. Excellent tour for those with a sense of adventure and enjoy getting a bit dirty while on holidays :)