Best Tampa Arrival Transfer
Get to your hotel efficiently and effectively - no waiting for cabs or spending a fortune on transfers.
This shared ride door-to-door ground transportation has been operating for over 25 years. Today, it is the premier shared ride provider in the United States. Each day, over 20,000 guests use this door-to-door service - that is almost seven million guests each year.
With a tradition of exceptional guest service, the strategy remains simple: to be the premier shared ride transportation company, by taking care of the guest better than anyone else.
Don't forget to also book your return transfer.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Upon arrival proceed to baggage claim on level one in the main terminal. Exit to either end of terminal for ground transportation
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Airport to Downtown Tampa
Shared transfer from Tampa International Airport to Downtown Tampa hotels
USD $13.99Pricing details
Airport to NE Tampa
Shared transfer from Tampa International Airport to North East Tampa and Temple Terrace hotels
USD $20.99Pricing details
Airport to St. Pete Clearwater
Shared transfer from Tampa International Airport to St. Petersburg and Clearwater hotels
USD $27.99Pricing details
Tampa Arrival Transfer
- One way shared transfer to hotels ONLY
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your voucher is valid for travel to HOTELS only, and not to private residences, bus, train stations or another airport
- This transfer is valid only on the date booked
- Vans will hold either a maximum of seven (7) or eleven (11) passengers
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, however, child seats are not provided in the vehicles. You MUST bring your own car seat for infants
- Due to local laws, drivers reserve the right to refuse any customers who do not have a car seat for infants
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please limit luggage to 2 carry-on bags and 2 check-in bags per person (including oversize/excessive luggage eg golf clubs)
- Luggage must not exceed weight of 50lbs per bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (over 50lbs)/golf clubs/bikes/surf boards have certain restrictions. Please inquire prior to booking to see if your excess luggage is acceptable.
Reviewed by: Antonina W, November 2015
It is very good transportation. I don't need a think about a time. The shuttle car pick up me at the time and professional driver very safety drive and a nicely provide every set and comfortable. Thanks
Reviewed by: Gerry R, August 2015
Both trips, coming and going were fantastic. The drivers were very pleasant and professional. The vehicles were spotless and very up to date, with their electronics A grade of A plus would be what I would give them.