Tucson Day Tour
Travel to Tucson, often referred to as The Old Pueblo. One of Arizona’s oldest cities, Tucson boasts rich Spanish heritage and charming Southwest architecture. You'll have time to enjoy the exhibits and lunch on your own.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most Valley Hotels in Phoenix. Airport pick-up is not available.
Returns to the original departure point at approximately 6:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tucson Day Tour
- Admission at Arizona Sonoran Desert Museum
- Tram ride
- Complimentary beverages
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional tours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Reviewed by: Lucille V, October 2015
Chris took us to places we would never had a chance to see unless we were on this tour. Truly enjoyed our day in Tucson.
Reviewed by: Grace M P, March 2014
Enjoyed the tour, driver was very good. We were three people so he was able to answer all our questions.
HOWEVER I will add that it was not to my liking that I had to wait until the day before the trip to be noticed that the tour would take place.