On this New York City dinner cruise you will enjoy breathtaking views of New York's skyline and Manhattan's lively coast. Savor gourmet cuisine, live jazz and never-ending views aboard Manhattan's only all-glass dining vessel. The European-inspired, all-glass vessel allows for an evening of unparalleled splendor.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- A la carte dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
As the magnificent skyline spreads before you in all directions, you'll be pampered with gourmet cuisine, fine wines and live jazz. With onboard entertainment and exquisite food, this dinner cruise is one of the best activities in New York!
Your cruise ship is an elegant, architectural masterpiece designed for optimal comfort and flexibility, as well as stunning views. Unique features include:
- Climate-controlled comfort
- Spacious hardwood dance floor
- Revolutionary deck layout gives every table a view of the entertainment
- Uniquely designed seating arrangements create an inviting and intimate dining experience
- State-of-the-art sound system with speakers that offer customized volume levels
- Two outdoor strolling decks
Cruise along the Hudson and East Rivers past the skyscrapers of Manhattan with breathtaking views of some of the world's most celebrated landmarks! Please see below for a sample dinner menu.
Dine in Luxury with Incomparable Views of New York Harbor
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Chelsea Piers, New York
Sail: 7pm to 10pm
Cruise times are subject to change. Your exact departure time will be advised upon reconfirmation. Please arrive 45 minutes prior for boarding.
Please arrive one hour early to departure time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-hour Bateaux Dinner Cruise with 3-course gourmet dinner and live entertainment
Romance on the River upgrade. Includes a table for 2, a half-dozen roses, a bottle of champagne and two souvenir champagne flutes. Parties of 2 only.
First Class upgrade. Includes a private first class table, amuse bouche (palate teaser) and a premium open bar.
Enjoy Luxury Aboard the Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
- Dinner cruise
- 3-course gourmet meal
- Cabaret style seating
- Live entertainment
- Service charge
- Additional beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code will be enforced. Jackets and ties for men and business or evening attire for women. No T-shirts, jeans or sneakers allowed
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants are not suitable
- Please note: price for a Kosher meal is an additional US$90, payable on the day of the cruise
- Wheelchair accessible
- Romance on the River package is priced for per person for a party of two
- Lobster Bisque - lobster simmered in butter and blended with sherry and crème Fraiche
- Insalata Caprese - variety of fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and basil drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic
- Crab Cake - Maine crab cake serviced with creamed corn and a Warm Slaw
- Mesclun Salad - local greens, Fuji apples, strawberries, blue cheese and candied pecans with raspberry vinaigrette
- English Braised Short Ribs - braised beef short ribs served with a wild mushroom confit, smashed root vegetables, au jus and herbed compound butter
- Pan Seared Citrus Salmon - farm-raised salmon pan-seared with essence of ginger and clementine served with toasted Moroccan vegetable couscous
- Seafood Manicotti - manicotti filled with ricotta cheese and topped with bay scallops, rock shrimp, PE mussels and traditional alfredo
- Maple Roasted Chipotle Chicken - roasted chipotle and maple breast of chicken served with seasonal greens, New England succotash and pear tomato cream
- Bourbon Roasted Pork - tender pork marinated in bourbon and young poached peaches served with Haricot vert and a fricassee of yams and squash
- Mediterranean Vegetable Purse - red pepper couli, roasted vegetables and imported cheese in a puff pastry served with baby greens and fennel salad
- New York Style Cheesecake -traditional rich cheesecake with seasonal fruit compote
- Bateaux’s Decadent Chocolate Truffle Torte - rich two-layer cake filled with a delicate chocolate mousse enrobed in a smooth dark chocolate ganache
- Tiramisu - layers of lady fingers, dark rum, Belgium chocolate, and a light mascarpone
- Dessert du Jour - chef’s daily dessert selection
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.