Melbourne Food and Wine Small-Group Walking Tour
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free drinks included
Whet your appetite with an early evening walk three local restaurants with your guide. You’ll visit. Meet the sommelier, who will present you with three flights (samples) of his or her favorite wines from the wine list and talk you through the tasting. Small plates will be prepared by the chef to complement the wines.
Enjoy and repeat at two more local restaurants! Each restaurant is within an approximate 15-minute walk from the other and are special for the food and aesthetic – they are truly fantastic places to spend an evening in Melbourne!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Melbourne Food and Wine Walking Tour
- Food and wine walking tour to three Melbourne restaurants
- Local guide
- Wine tasting at each restaurant
- Menu tasting at each restaurant
- Information kit including maps, city dining guide and tasting notes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for child aged 17 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: GAB, March 2014
This tour was a fabulous culinary introduction into the bounty of Melbourne food and wine. The selection of 3 restaurants was perfect as each restaurant host provide explanation of the food and the beverage pairing. It is the perfect way to get a taste of the city's great architecture and eclectic dining scene.
Reviewed by: Barry S, March 2014
This walking tour was super. Great wines to sample with excellent nibbles at all three locales, plus a sense of local colour as well. Highly recommended.