Best Self Drive One Day Grand Canyon White Water Rafting Tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Instant Confirmation
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Your native Hualapai guide will lead you through class 3 to class 6 rapids on your 40-mile (64-km) journey through the Grand Canyon. (Note: The Grand Canyon operates on a 1-10 scale of rapids instead of the worldwide I-VI classification.) Stops are made throughout the trip so you can discover hidden canyons and waterfalls, including Tavertine Waterfall.
A boxed lunch is included, which you can enjoy in the solitude of the canyon. Be sure to bring your camera for incredible photo opportunities! At the conclusion of your rafting tour, board a six-seat, A-Star helicopter for your quick 4,000-foot transfer to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Return by van to Peach Springs and your awaiting car for your return journey to Las Vegas or Flagstaff.
Need transportation from Las Vegas? Round-trip transportation is available, see below for details.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
It is advised that you allow yourself ample driving time to arrive by 7:30am.
- Las Vegas returns are approximately around 9:30-10pm
- Flagstaff returns are approximately around 9pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Self Drive Tour
Self drive tour including rafting tour, lunch, 6-minute helicopter transfer, local guide and all taxes, fees and handling charges.
USD $502.99Pricing details
Tour with Transportation
Tour with roundtrip transportation from Las Vegas only. Includes rafting tour, lunch, 6-minute helicopter transfer, local guide and all taxes, fees and handling charges.
USD $589.99Pricing details
Self Drive One Day Grand Canyon White Water Rafting Tour
- White Water Rafting tour
- 6-minute helicopter transfer
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please note: The helicopter ascent is weather permitting and if this is canceled, alternate transportation will be provided.
- Transportation option is only available from Las Vegas. Transportation is not available from Flagstaff.
- Please note: rescheduling within 30 days of date of travel will result in a USD$25 fee per person.
- Important: In order for local operator to confirm this tour ALL traveler names must be provided as they appear on a government issued ID such as a driver's license or passport. Your tour will not be confirmed unless all names are provided.
- All travelers MUST bring a government issued ID on the day of the tour
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
We recommend you wear shorts and a T-shirt made with fast-drying material and a swimsuit underneath. Also, wear tennis shoes or river-type sandals (not flip-flops) and sun block.
What to Bring:
We recommend you bring a light backpack, a hat with a retention strap, sunglasses, waterproof or Ziploc bag for your camera, and money (for souvenirs and tips). Please do not bring valuables.
- 8am - Depart Peach Springs, transfer by bus/van to the base camp at the Colorado River
- 8:45am - Arrive at Colorado River for orientation
- 9:30am - White Water Rafting Adventure - See natural waterfalls, hidden canyons and enjoy class 3-6 rapids. Boxed lunch will be served at approximately 11:30am at Tavertine Waterfalls
- 2:30pm - Complete the rafting portion of your tour
- 3pm - Transfer by helicopter to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Free time for shopping in the gift store and to purchase photos
- 5pm - Depart the Grand Canyon West Rim for Peach Springs. Arrive at approximately 7pm
- Expected return time to Las Vegas - 9:30-10pm; Expected return time to Flagstaff - 9pm
All times are approximate and subject to change. Please allow ample driving time from your departure point to arrive in Peach Springs by 7:30am.
If you cancel within 30 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Stephen C, August 2015
Fantastic day of adventure for all the family which will stay with us for many years!
Reviewed by: EVELYN B, July 2015
It as AWESOME!! It was everything we were hoping for and more. I would recommend this trip to anyone looking for a white water rafting trip, I am 63 years old and this trip was FANTASTIC!! I is a trip for all ages.