Las Vegas Power Pass
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Erotic Heritage Museum (must be 18 or older)
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Big Bus Hop on Hop off 2 days ticket (must redeem at Tropicana concierge desk)
- Countdown Live Escape Game
- Gene Woods Racing Experience
- Grand Canyon West Legacy Tour (transportation from Las Vegas and USD$8 impact fee not included)
- Green Savings Card for the Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas
- Hoover Dam Motor Coach Tour
- Hot Rod City
- KISS Monster Mini Golf
- Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Lion Habitat Ranch
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Mid-day Lake Mead Sightseeing Cruise (seasonal)
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Nevada State Museum at Springs Preserve
- $10 credit at Planet Hollywood Restaurant (at Caesars Palace)
- Polaroid Museum and Fotobar
- Roller coaster at New York New York
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
- Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat
- Sky Zone Recreational Center
- Southern Nevada Museum of Fine Arts
- Springs Preserve Las Vegas
- Stratosphere Tower Observation Deck
- VooDoo Zipline (must be 48" tall to ride; no one under 21 will be admitted after 8pm)
Your Power Pass guide will provide you with special discounts and exclusive offers for Thunder From Down Under, The Australian Bee Gees and Divas Las Vegas.
Please note: for all activities you must make your own way, hotel pick up and drop off is not provided
How it works:
You can purchase a Las Vegas Power Pass for one, two, three or five days, valid on consecutive days only. Present your Las Vegas Power Pass at the ticket window of each attraction. Each participating location can be visited once per day, and your pass will be activated at the first participating location visited. Some tours might have additional charges.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1-Day Las Vegas Power Pass
Unlimited use for a single calendar day
USD $84.99Pricing details
2-Day Las Vegas Power Pass
Unlimited use for 2 calendar days from the time of first use
USD $125.49Pricing details
3-Day Las Vegas Power Pass
Unlimited use for 3 calendar days from the time of first use
USD $149.49Pricing details
5-Day Las Vegas Power Pass
Unlimited use for 5 calendar days from the time of first use
USD $194.99Pricing details
Las Vegas Power Pass
- Admission to over 20 top attractions in Las Vegas
- Discounts at well-known retailers
- 'Fast Tracking' at many attractions allows cardholders to 'Go to the head of the line!'
- Full color, pocket-sized, guide which includes attraction details, hours of operation, directions, plus full street maps and a Las Vegas Monorail system map.
- Special Exhibitions at attractions (additional costs may apply)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the included tours, attractions and special offers may change at anytime without notice and are subject to availability and weather conditions
Reviewed by: Talisa T, August 2015
So much fun activities to do with the power pass, but unfortunately not enough time. A must do to not only do great activities, but also find out about the less-known-but-still-great-too activities!
Reviewed by: Sally D, July 2015
Great value ticket. Easy to use