Private Tour: Venice Half-Day Walking Tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Led by a local guide
- Free snacks included
- Free drinks included
- Church of San Zaccaria
- Santa Maria Formosa Church and Square
- San Giovanni and Paolo Church
- Rialto fruit and fish market
- The Jewish Quarter
- Madonna dell'Orto Church
- Gesuiti Church
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 10am
Tour departs at 11am
Tour departs at 1pm
Tour departs at 3pm
Tour departs at 5pm
Private Half Day Walking Tour of Venice
- Private Walking Tour (3 hours)
- Professional guide
- Private tour and commentary
- Appetizer and one glass of wine at a Venetian bacaro
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is accompanied by a tour hostess and can cover any kind of city sightseeing. Hostesses are not allowed to give precise historical and artistic explanation inside palaces and churches and give short information only
- Usually the hostess accompanies tourists along unknown parts of the city sharing stories
- Your tour guide cannot accompany you into any church or historical buildings
- On Sunday mornings it is not possible to enter any of the visited churches due to religious functions taking place. Rialto Market is closed every Sunday and Monday. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued
Reviewed by: Frank, July 2014
We were in Italy for two weeks and this was by far the best tour. Our guide Barbara was excellent. She was very knowledgeable and was a pleasure to be with. She went at our pace, told us stories not just facts, asked us what we wanted to do and was just generally very accommodating. We saw a lot and it gave us the opportunity to really know Venice which helped us to navigate during the rest of our stay in Venice. Well worth the money.
Reviewed by: Karan P, June 2014
Barbra was wonderful!!!! and so happy to be sharing her hometowns history. My husband said she showed
him all of the non-normal sights and eateries. She was fun, happy and easy person to talk and walk with.
I can't wait to go back and we will be looking forward in hiring Barbra again.