Select a datex
On the ultimate sushi-lovers' tour, you'll visit the world's largest fish market, try your hand at making sushi and then feast on sushi for lunch. What more could a sushi-lover ask for?
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
You'll meet your English-speaking guide at the Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal in Tokyo, to depart at 9:00am for the Tsukiji Fish Market, the world's largest shellfish and fish market. You will have time to explore the outer market and wander through the many stalls packed with exotic seafood.
Your tour continues with a sushi-making class at a very popular sushi restaurant. Here, you will learn the art of making sushi before sitting down to enjoy your very own sushi creations for lunch.
Your tour concludes at the Tsukiji Station, where your guide will direct you back to your preferred location.
Sushi Making and Tsukiji Fish Market Tour from Tokyo
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from the Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal or selected hotels
- 9.00am from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour concludes at Tsukiji Station at approximately 1:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sushi Making and Tsukiji Fish Market Morning Tour from Tokyo
- 4.5-hour English-speaking guided tour
- One-way subway transportation to Tsukiji
- Sushi making class
- Tsukiji fish market tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation for this tour will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Fish market tuna auctions are not included on this tour
- Group will travel by public transport
- In Tsukiji Kiyomura Sushi-Zanmai (sushi making experience), you may be placed together with other groups
- The location of the sushi-making workshop may be changed to Ginza after viewing the Tsukiji market. In this case, you will take public transportation to Ginza and the tour will disband in Ginza after the workshop.
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.