Select a datex
Combine the best of Osaka on this half day tour. With your expert and friendly guide, explore Osaka Castle - Osaka's best known sight and very popular in Cherry Blossom time. Then take a river cruise on the Aqua Liner (pleasure boat) with passing views of Osaka including Osaka Castle, Twin Towers, City Hall on Nakanoshima lsle.
- Instant Confirmation
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
After meeting with your guide, board the train and follow your guide on a walk to Osaka Castle, noted for its magnificence and immense stones used in its construction. The castle, towering over the city, stands on a stone rampart. With your guide, explore around and inside the castle to see the many relics of the Toyotomi who built the castle originally. Spend time watching looking over the 3D exhibits, holograms and eye-catching displays that depict the old Osaka.
Then, follow your guide to the nearby embarkation point of the Aqua Liner (pleasure boat) to enjoy a 60-minute river cruise with passing views of Osaka's major sightseeing landmarks including Osaka Castle, Twin Towers, City Hall on Nakanoshima lsle.
After your relaxing sightseeing boat ride, disembark and follow your guide to the Osaka Station, where your tour will end.
Osaka Castle, Osaka
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Granvia Osaka Hotel
Tour concludes on arrival at Osaka Station at approximately 4.30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission Fees
- One-hour cruise
- English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of your tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The tour is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Osakajo-Koen Station may be used in place of Tenmabashi Station in some cases.
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.