Sydney Harbour Tour by Helicopter
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Free drinks included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
You'll be flying with a dedicated team of professionals on your 20-minute helicopter flight over Sydney Harbor. All transfers are included, and you'll be picked up and dropped off from your centrally located Sydney hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, Mascot
Please note: preferred time is to be advised at the time of booking.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sydney Harbour Tour
- 20-minute helicopter tour
- Live commentary by pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complimentary tea or coffee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per helicopter
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the helicopter, maximum weight allowed is 110 kilograms (240 pounds). A 50% surcharge is applicable and payable directly to supplier if heavier than this.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Infants require an additional surcharge payable direct on the date of travel. The infant may be carried in the arms of, or on the lap of the adult passenger in an approved infant seat or bassinet
Reviewed by: Josie1054, September 2015
Outstanding!!!!! Pilot was professional and informative. No better way to see the area!!!! Loved it!!!
Reviewed by: Trina S, United Arab Emirates, August 2015
Amazing view of a great city!