Paris City Segway Tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
The tours are limited to 8 clients with 1 guide so you can count on a great, intimate experience. Discover what it's like to be a Parisian celebrity as everyone, and we mean everyone, turns to watch you glide by!
Each tour begins with a 30 minute "orientation session". You can practice on the Segways until you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Paris. The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone aged 12 and older and weighing between 100lbs (45kg) and 260lbs (117kg).
Tour Highlights include:
- The Eiffel Tower
- Napoleon's Tomb
- The Louvre Museum
- The Arc de Triomphe
- Ecole Militaire
- The Rodin Museum
- Les Invalides
- Place de la Concorde
- The Orsay Museum
- Assemble Nationale
- La Madeleine
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am (All year round)
Departs at 2pm (March - November)
Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Segway tour
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- A damage deposit of 400 Euros per reservation is payable at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be held on a Visa or Mastercard which is canceled at the end of the tour or can be paid in Euros and returned at the conclusion of the tour
- Weight limit is at least 100lbs (45kg) and no more than 260lbs (117kg)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Belinda A, November 2014
Segway was a great way to see the sights of Paris, our leader spoke excellent English as did the rest of the team in the office, and we loved the whole experience.
Reviewed by: Our French tour, October 2014
I had never been on a segway before and I had no trouble. My husband had been on another tour by segway and was excited to do it again! Our guide Micheal was fabulous, so interesting to listen to and so knowledgable about the history of the area. We both won't hesitate to segway again. The training before the tour was exactly what everyone needed. Micheal made sure all were comfortable before we struck off. When one of the machines started acting up it was quickly replaced at no inconvience to any of us, we hardly knew it was happening. Fat Bike Tours was great! Well done!