Experience the best of Southern China, beginning in Hong Kong and then followed by its famous mainland neighbors - Guangzhou, Guilin, Yangshuo and Longsheng - on this 6-day, 5-night guided tour. Explore Hong Kong’s city life as your expert guide takes you to its commercial districts. Learn about the interesting culture and colonial history of Guangzhou, and ride a bike through Yangshuo to see the fantastic natural scenery of the county. Visit the Longji Rice Terraces and hike to Dazhai to appreciate not only the resourceful method of farming but also the breathtaking Chinese landscape.
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Longji Rice Terraces
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Departs from lobby of West Hotel
Return Details:Concludes at Hong Kong International Airport
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Southern China tour with 5-night private two-person room in comfortable lodgings - village guesthouse and 3- to 4- star hotels
Southern China tour with 5-night private single room in comfortable lodgings - village guesthouse and 3- to 4- star hotels
- 5-night accommodation
- Private vehicle and all necessary transportation to all locations
- Entrance fees to all attractions listed in itinerary
- Meals as indicated in itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- China entry visa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
Enjoy the beautiful Yangshuo scenery as you bike through the county’s environmental landmarks. Your guide will lead you on a 50-minute scenic bike ride to Moon Hill to see the crescent-shaped cave that gave it its name. The scenery overlooking the countryside will take your breath away. Bike past the Yulong River and see people sailing the shallow water using bamboo rafts. Many of the land formations you will see in the county are karst topographies with distinctive features like sinkholes, caves and subterranean limestone caverns.
After building up an appetite, a private transport will take you to Yangshuo West Street to visit a local village where you will take a Chinese cooking class. Learn how to make three to four traditional Chinese dishes like kung pao chicken, jiaozi (Chinese dumpling), a Chinese eggplant dish and/or a Chinese tofu dish. The best part – you get to eat what you cook!
Then, enjoy a picturesque sunset boat ride on the Li River. You will feel as if you stepped into a painting as you marvel at the beautiful landscape that boasts impressive mountains, fantastic caves, tranquil waters and farming villages.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Hong Kong Private Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel
Horse Racing at the Hong Kong Jockey Club Happy Valley
Hong Kong Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport
Hong Kong Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
Hong Kong Markets Small-Group Walking Tour
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for