Select a datex
Discover the underwater world on this helmet-diving experience at the Miami Seaquarium. Put on a dive helmet and immerse yourself in a 300,000-gallon (1.13-million liter) tank to explore an amazing tropical reef. With the dive helmet, breathe freely underwater as you spot tropical fish and stingrays and watch the divers feed the marine animals. You’ll also enjoy same-day admission to the Miami Seaquarium’s fascinating shows and exhibits.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
Helmet-Diving at the Miami Seaquarium
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Dolphin Harbor check-in window at Miami Seaquarium
- Opening hours:
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sea Trek Reef Encounter at Miami Seaquarium
- Underwater Helmet-Diving Experience
- Day pass to all Miami Seaquarium shows and exhibits
- Wet suit
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Must be at least 10 years of age to participate. Participants under 14 years must be accompanied by a paying adult or older sibling who also is participating.
- Participants ages 14-17 must be accompanied by supervising adult
- Eyeglasses are permitted, but no sunglasses (transition lenses are acceptable). Guests are not permitted to wear jewelry.
- No scuba or snorkel experience necessary
- Certain physical and mental impairments or conditions make your participation in a Sea Trek Reef Encounter unadvisable. Examples include but are not limited to: back or neck issues, history of health conditions, seizures, respiratory problems (including asthma), pregnancy, mental impairments such as anxiety or phobias (especially claustrophobia). Should you have any questions about this, please contact your doctor.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.