Select a datex
Experience the Potomac River on a sunset dinner, dancing and sightseeing cruise, where you'll see Washington DC’s famous skyline from a luxury boat. As your journey down the river, you'll enjoy a delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet, a cabaret-style revue and a DJ spinning your favorite songs.
- Buffet dinner included
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
Board this sleek, five-deck, luxury cruise ship and cruise for a fun night of dinner, dancing and sightseeing in Washington DC. As you journey down the waters of the Potomac River, you’ll be treated to Washington DC's magnificent sunset views.
Enjoy the all-you-can-eat, fine-dining buffet in an elegant dining room while being entertained by a cabaret performance captivates of song, dance and comedy.
After dinner, feel free to wander the ship’s decks and take a romantic stroll to enjoy more of the twinkling DC skyline. Or hit the dance floor as the DJ spins your favorite songs. Along the way, you’ll pass by Washington DC's popular attractions like the Washington Monument, the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, the Admiral’s Row colonial town homes and more.
Bring your camera – the views on this Washington DC sunset cruise are not to be missed.
Washington Sunset Dinner Cruise with Buffet
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pier 4, Washington DC
- Sunday: 6pm
Monday- Thursday: 7pm
Friday - Saturday: 8pm
Boarding begins 1-hour prior to above time. All departure times are subject to change (in the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted by us or our local supplier with updated information).
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington Sunset Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- Dinner cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Live entertainment
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Itinerary:SAMPLE BUFFET MENU
- Harvest salad station featuring field harvest mixed greens with vine-ripe tomato, hot house cucumbers, toasted sunflower seeds, shredded cheddar cheese, herb-toasted croutons, smoked bacon and garbanzo beans served with your choice of dressing
- Culinary creations from the kitchen, the daily creation from the chef using the freshest seasonal ingredients
- Garlic encrusted sirloin, oven-roasted served with a red wine demi-glace and fresh horseradish cream
- Herb-marinated pork loin, oven-roasted served with the chef’s handcrafted seasonal sauce
- Island herb grilled chicken breast finished with a lemon basil white wine sauce and sprinkled with fresh cilantro, oregano, parsley, shallots and garlic
- Oven-baked tilapia fillet with classic lobster sherry cream sauce
- Alaskan salmon fillet* served with an orange-soy glaze, topped with a tangy mango pepper salsa
- Tuscan pasta featuring imported gemelli pasta tossed with fresh vine-ripe plum tomatoes, roasted eggplant, artichoke hearts, roasted peppers and mushrooms served with your choice of sauce
- Garlic mashed potatoes made from red bliss potatoes finished with a hint of roasted garlic and a touch of light cream
- Local harvest vegetables, a seasonal medley of locally-sourced vegetables, lightly seasoned and steamed
- Cilantro lime long grain rice steamed with vegetable broth, cilantro and lime
- Fresh steamed green beans, whole beans lightly seasoned
- Chocolate mousse truffle with moist layers of rich chocolate mousse and cake, enrobed in a decadent chocolate ganache, topped with a drizzle of white chocolate
- Vanilla bean cheesecake, a rich New York style cheesecake topped with layers of moist cake, vanilla bean mousse and a white chocolate ganache, finished with a caramel drizzle
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Additional beverages are available for purchase
*Wild Alaskan Salmon is eco-friendly and certified as sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)
Menu subject to change
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.