Washington DC Sunset Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- Buffet dinner included
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
Enjoy the all-you-can-eat, fine-dining buffet in an elegant dining room while being entertained by an amazing DJ, dance and comedy.
After dinner, feel free to wander the ship’s decks and take a romantic stroll to enjoy more of the twinkling DC skyline. Or hit the dance floor as the DJ spins your favorite songs. Along the way, you’ll pass by Washington DC's popular attractions like the Washington Monument, the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, the Admiral’s Row colonial town homes and more.
Bring your camera – the views on this Washington DC sunset cruise are not to be missed.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Monday- Thursday: 7pm
Friday - Saturday: 8pm
Boarding begins 1-hour prior to above time. All departure times are subject to change (in the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted by us or our local supplier with updated information).
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sunset Dinner Cruise - SALE
3-hour Sunset Dinner Cruise including buffet dinner and live entertainment - 40% OFF SALE
Spirit Dinner Cruise
3-hour Spirit Dinner Cruise including buffet dinner and live entertainment
Washington Sunset Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- Dinner cruise
- Buffet dinner
- DJ entertainment
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Spirit Salad - Mixed greens tossed with cranberries, chili almonds and apples, served with roasted garlic balsamic or apple bacon vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar - Romaine, Parmesan cheese and herb croutons tossed in our house Caesar dressing
- All served with freshly baked bread, whipped and flavored butter
- Signature Spirit Short Ribs - Asian-style short ribs and scallion mashed potatoes
- Pan-seared Chicken - Seasoned chicken breast topped with wild mushroom ragout, served over herb polenta
- Baked Tilapia - Herb-crusted tilapia atop tomato orzo and drizzled with a lemon caper sauce
- Cavatelli - Pasta tossed with roasted vegetables and tomatoes in a fontina cream sauce
- Mediterranean Stuffed Tomato - Vine-ripe tomatoes filled with couscous, feta cheese and basil pesto
Sweet Dessert Trio
- Malt ball mousse
- Chocolate fudge cake
- Mini apple crisp
Reviewed by: nancyjin_bracleif, September 2014
The river cruise was amazing and the serving staff great !!!
Reviewed by: kdbennitt, August 2014
This was very enjoyable. As our first night in DC, this was a great introduction. Wish they did not go back and forth a few times, but eventually we headed out further. Food was good - but be sure to get in line early! Took my two young daughters, too and they had a blast dancing!