Select a datex
Experience Sydney within one pass! This ticket includes entry to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - the largest aquarium in Australia, a sightseeing cruise on picturesque Sydney Harbour, a visit to Sydney Tower Eye with 4D experience, WILD LIFE Sydney and Madame Tussauds.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Popular choice with kids
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - Australia's #1 Attraction - Nowhere else in the world will you find a larger collection of Australian aquatic life, with over 11,500 animals.
- Sydney Tower Eye - Sydney Tower Eye takes you to the highest point above Sydney for breathtaking 360-degree views of our beautiful city. Plus admission to the new 4D Experience, a groundbreaking 3D film with spectacular in-theatre effects and a breathtaking fourth dimension that gives an amazing view of the city. .
- WILD LIFE Sydney - Showcasing Australia's unique and bizarre flora and fauna, you can enjoy many of Australia's weird and wonderful creatures at this world class exhibit.
- Madame Tussauds - Come face-to-face with Australia's famous faces and the world's most popular celebrities at Madame Tussauds,
You can choose one of the following Sydney Harbour cruises:
- Sydney Harbour Highlights Cruise: This 75 minute cruise departs from Circular Quay and takes in the main points of interest on Sydney Harbour including the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and Clark and Shark Islands.
- The All-Day Explorer Cruise: This all day cruise departs from Darling Harbour and Circular Quay every 45 minutes. Visiting 6 of Sydney's famous attractions with the option to disembark at any stop and explore at your leisure then simply rejoin throughout the day.
Your Sydney Sightseeing Pass is valid for a period of three months from date of validation and you DO NOT have to visit all attractions on the same day.
Kylie Minogue at Madam Tussauds
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney and Harbour Cruises are located at Darling Harbour and Circular Quay. Sydney Tower Eye and 4D Experience is located in the heart of Sydney CBD.
- Sydney Aquarium: 9:00am to 8:00pm
- Sydney Tower Eye and 4D Experience: 9:00am to 10:30pm
- WILD LIFE Sydney: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Highlights Cruise: 11:00am, 12:45pm, 2:30pm
- All day Explorer: Departs every 45 minutes from 9:30am to 4:30pm
Your pre-paid voucher is valid for a period of three months from date of validation and you do not have to visit all attractions on the same day!
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Reef Theatre at SEA LIFE Aquarium
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium entry
- WILD LIFE Sydney
- Sydney Harbour Highlights or Explorer Cruise
- Entrance to Sydney Tower Eye and 4D Experience
- Madam Tussauds
- Use of high powered binoculars at Sydney Tower
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation for this pass will be received at time of booking
- Please note all information specified for facilities is for the Sydney Aquarium only.
- Sydney Aquarium: Visitors should allow approximately 2 hours to see all exhibits.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.