Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Rome
Then, head to a private kitchen in Rome, where your exclusive Italian cooking class begins! During this hands-on experience, you will learn how to prepare three different kinds of fresh, homemade pasta and a main course; your dishes will be accompanied with a selection of fine local wines.
Finally, after you’ve picked, prepped and cooked, you’ll dine on the sumptuous Italian meal you’ve created. This small-group Italian cooking class is a great way to make your trip to Rome extra special; it’s a must for foodies and cooking fans.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small Group Cooking Lesson in Rome
- Cooking lesson and lunch
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients for your lunch
- Small-group cooking class (maximum 8 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 72 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Vegetarian cooking classes can also be catered for, please specify when booking
Reviewed by: Line m, May 2015
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Frances M, May 2015
Chef Frederico was very professional and knowledgeable. It was fun to shop for our food in the local markets and then prepare fabulous dishes. I would highly recommend it. Fran