Punta Cana Full-Day Dune Buggy Adventure to Lemon Lagoon Bay
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shared Dune Buggy
Dune buggies fit up to 4 passengers and you may be sharing yours with another party. However, everyone will take turns driving!
Private Dune Buggy
Dune buggies fit up to 4 passengers but this option is if you want the dune buggy for just your party of 2. There will be more driving for you!
Punta Cana Full Day Dune Buggy Adventure to Laguna Limon
- Full-day dune buggy adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Horseback ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All children must be able to sit in a seat by themselves and must be accompanied by an adult
- Dune buggies have manual transmissions and operate with a 4-speed stick shift
- All drivers must present a valid driver's license
- Drivers must wear closed toe shoes
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- No alcohol is permitted prior or during the tour
- Approximate driving distance is 115 miles (190 km)
- The route of the tour can be altered by the guide due to certain circumstances
- Please bring with you a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen. Each buggy has a small compartment which can fit a backpack
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Veronica A, June 2014
Words are not enough to describe the great time we had! (Need more than 300 characters to describe it). A visit to a small town store, great traditional lunch, horseback riding to "Lemon Lagoon", snacks and a stupendous tour guide left us breathless! I recommend it 100% Must take the tour again!
Reviewed by: robert o, March 2014
If you want to truly see the Dominican Republic, this is HANDS DOWN, the way to go. You MUST be very efficient with a manual transmission and not afraid to drive somewhat aggressively. The locals do, so you can't be tentative about pulling out into traffic, passing, etc. You can also expect to be covered in dust and mud, depending on recent weather. The entire vehicle is open around you with only a floor board. The buggies perform great and are a lot of fun to drive. That being said, the trip from start to finish was outstanding. Due to construction and road closures, we travelled about 150 miles thru the day and saw so much of the interior...thru villages, towns, roads thru the backcountry, the mountains, etc. For an extra $20.00, you could purchase a cd of about 150 pictures taken by a great guide and that was well worth it. If you bring a camera, it must be water and dust proof. GREAT time..........Thanks Charlie and Karl!