Go for a stroll and see Osaka's highlights on this guided walking tour. You'll enjoy lunch and see Osaka's famous attractions including Osaka Castle, the Aerial Garden Observatory and Twin Towers.
- Instant Confirmation
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Osaka's Aerial Garden Observatory is on the 40th floor, with panoramic views of the city. After lunch, it's off to Osaka Castle, noted for its magnificence and the immense stones used in its construction. The castle towers over the city on a stone rampart, and was built in 1583 as the intended capital of Japan. Many relics of old Osaka and the Toyotomi who built the castle are exhibited inside.
From here it's a short walk to the riverboat dock to board your 60-minute cruise around Nakanoshima. The passing views of Osaka include Osaka Castle, the Twin Towers and City Hall on Nakanoshima lsle.
Cruise the Osaka river
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Hotel Granvia Osaka
Tour concludes on arrival at Osaka Station at approximately 4:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Osaka Castle, Osaka
- 6.5-hour walking tour of Osaka
- 60-minute cruise around Nakanoshima
- Admission Fees
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of your tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No meals are included for infants
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The tour is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Osakajo-Koen Station may be used in place of Tenmabashi Station in some cases.
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.