Wine Country Sip 'n' Cycle Bike Tour
This is the perfect choice for those looking for a bike tour of California's beautiful back roads at a leisurely pace. As you cycle through the countryside, your local, professional guide will tell you about the history of the area and take you to wineries for wine tastings.
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
The Carneros region in Napa Valley is known for its small-batch, family-owned wineries, which are comparable to that of Burgundy, France. You will begin in Carneros and visit one-two wineries along the mostly flat biking terrain. This leisurely route is made up of beautiful, lush vineyards, and nature welcomes you with open arms. Keep an eye out for the local wildlife while you enjoy a Wine Country picnic lunch at a magnificent winery with a lovely view. After your final wine tasting, you will bike back to Carneros.
Calistoga Sip 'n' Cycle Bike Tour
Take an off-the-beaten-path bike tour of the quaint resort town of Calistoga, located in upper Napa Valley. As you travel 10 to 17 miles (16 to 27 km) along country lanes, you'll take in the Palisades Mountains on one side and the grape vines on the other side. Enjoy tastings at approximately three wineries, along with your rest stop for a scenic picnic lunch. The winery that you will stop at for lunch contains an extensive collection of artwork and antiques, and you will admire the wares before hopping back on your bike and heading to your final wine tasting, then back to Calistoga.
Healdsburg Sip 'n' Cycle Bike Tour
This is your chance for a tour of Sonoma County, known for its white wine varietals and spicy reds. On this moderate bike tour, you will ride approximately 18-20 miles (29 to 32 km) in picturesque Dry Creek Valley, home to the town of Healdsburg. Many wineries and fun shops reside in Healdsburg, and you will have the opportunity to have a few wine tastings before your lunch stop at a charming winery. After lunch and maybe a game of bocce ball, you will be off to one-two more wineries, and then your trip will conclude in Healdsburg Plaza. Make a complete day of it and shop the boutiques, browse the antique stores and visit local art galleries, all within walking distance.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Carneros Sip 'n' Cycle
Cycle and wine tasting tour departs from Carneros
Calistoga Sip 'n' Cycle
Cycle and wine tasting tour departs from Calistoga
Healdsburg Sip 'n' Cycle
Cycle and wine tasting tour departs from Healdsburg
Wine Country Sip 'n' Cycle Bike Tour
- Bike tour
- Professional, local guide
- Hybrid bike and helmet rental
- Unlimited bottled water
- Wine Country picnic lunch
- Support van
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tasting fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
Reviewed by: Dawn F, December 2014
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Heidi W, October 2014
The tour guide was right on with laid back ride and amazing wineries. Thank you for a well put together tour!