Russian River Valley or Dry Creek Valley Wine Tour by Segway
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Parking Lot at Healdsburg Park and Ride
Dry Creek Tour:
Best Western Hotel, Healdsburg
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:30am Russian River
10:30am Russian River departure
USD $99.00Pricing details
12:45pm Russian River
12:45pm Russian River departure
USD $99.00Pricing details
Riding Segways through Sonoma
- Professional guide
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Bottled water and snacks
- Photos and videos (Russian River Valley tour)
- Wine tasting fees - $5 dollars per tasting paid directly to winery. Fee waived if bottle of wine is purchased
- Rain gear
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide your contact information (i.e. on the road contact number) at time of booking
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
- Reservations require a full deposit via credit card; deposits are fully refundable if the reservation is canceled within 2 days or more prior to the scheduled tour
- Please dress accordingly to weather, as the tour operates rain or shine. Jackets and rain attire are recommended during colder months.
- A signed liability waiver and credit card for security deposit is required prior to your tour departure
- Minimum weight is 100 lbs (45 kg)
- Minimum age is 12 years
Reviewed by: Joanne D, September 2015
This was an amazing trip. I felt like i was flying thru the Tuscan region in Italy!! Michael our guide was a terrific Segway instructor and guide, and very knowledgeable about the area. The two family-owned wineries we went to were amazing and very delicious. 2.5 hours flew by.... needed to be a full day experience. I would definitely recommend it and hope to do it again.
Reviewed by: Virginia W M, August 2013
This was the Russian River Valley Tour. Our guides, Jordan and Ben were great. The equipment was top notch. I think that because we had several VIP's from wineries, the time and emphasis was more on wine tasting at two winderies and less on riding the segways and enjoying the scenery. It was a beautiful day, the temp just right. I would have preferred less time in the winery and more time on the road.