Select a datex
Fall in love all over again with the Moon over Miami Romance Air Tour. Cuddle up and sip premium champagne as you enjoy Miami's most scenic and intimate air tour. Gliding over Biscayne Bay, Downtown Miami and South Beach from sunset to nightfall, it's the perfect end to a perfect day in Miami.
Taking off just prior to sunset, make a toast as the sun sinks behind the Everglades, casting its brilliant red hue on Biscayne Bay. Then, as darkness falls, the lights of Miami come alive, and South Beach and Star Island light up for the night.
For newlyweds and couples old and new, the Moon over Miami Romance Tour is the perfect way to celebrate your special union in a way you'll always remember.
Moon Over Miami - Romance Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Flights depart from the ATA Flight School area at 1602 SW 77th Ave, Hollywood, Florida
Prior to your travel date, your preferred departure time MUST be advised to the supplier for booking allocation purposes. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the supplier and advise them of this information directly. The supplier contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Moon over Miami - Romance Tour
- Airplane Tour
- 1/2 Magnum Champagne
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Only handbags/camera bags are allowed on the flight
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Flights can accommodate passengers in wheelchairs, but advance notice is required
- Infant rates apply provided the do no occupy a seat
- The airplane can hold between 1 - 5 passengers as long as weight limited is not exceeded
- PER PASSENGER - Due to weight and balance restrictions, the maximum weight per person is 300 pounds (136 kg)
- PER PLANE - For groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 600 pounds (272 kg)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.