Mornington Peninsula including Strawberry Farm Day Tour from Melbourne
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Located on a thin strip of land near the tip of the peninsula, Portsea has the calm waters of Port Phillip on one side and the rugged surf beaches of Bass Strait on the other. It has become one of the most exclusive places in Melbourne to live, and you’ll pass the seaside mansions of the rich and famous on your way to Portsea’s back beach. You’ll have time for a short walk and photo ops on the beach.
From Portsea, you’ll drive to Sorrento, reaching the elegant and historic town in time for lunch; Sorrento features some of the best restaurants and cafes on the peninsula. You’ll have time to enjoy your meal (own expense) and take in the lively ambiance of main street with its limestone buildings, boutiques, art galleries and antique shops.
After lunching in Sorrento, you’ll reboard your coach and head to Flinders, a small town that has retained its historic charm. You’ll visit the lookout where you’ll get panoramic views of Bass Strait.
Next you’ll venture inland to Sunnyridge Strawberry farm, Australia's largest strawberry producer. You can choose to pick fresh strawberries to take home, visit the gift shop where you can find locally made jam, honey, cider, wine and pottery, or grab a coffee and dessert at the cafe (own expense).
After refueling on the farm, you’ll drive to Arthur's Seat, the highest point on the peninsula, with sweeping views over Port Phillip Bay. Stretch your legs and snap some pics before returning to Melbourne.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Selected Melbourne hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mornington Peninsula Day Tour from Melbourne
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Strawberry picking
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: Fleur D, March 2014
This tour is by far one of the best tours I have ever done! If you are visiting Melbourne for the first time and want to get out of the city for the day, I would highly recommend you do this.
Our tour guide/bus driver was very informative and really let us take in and enjoy each stop. Mornington was absolutely beautiful and a very peaceful place.
The strawberry picking was the fun part for me and they tasted delicious!
Reviewed by: Gleniffer C, March 2011