London Eye: Thames River Cruise Experience with optional Skip-the-Line London Eye Ticket
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
See London from a different perspective and enjoy a unique 40 minute circular sightseeing cruise on the river Thames with fascinating live commentary.
There are two options to choose from:
- Cruise Only
- Cruise & Skip the Line Flight
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departures on the hour between 10.45am and 6.45pm 01 April - 30 October
Departures on the hour between 11:45am and 4.45pm 31 October - 31 March
London Eye Flights:
Go to the "Pre-Book Ticket Desk", located inside County Hall, which is the building directly next to the London Eye. You are required to start boarding for your flight 15 minutes before your flight time.
London Eye Opening Times:
- January - May: 10am-8pm
- June - September: 10am-9pm
- October - December: 10am-8pm
- December 24 - 10:00 am to 5:30pm
- December 31 - 10:00 am to 3:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
40-minute cruise only. Departures at 10.45am, 11.45am, 12.45pm, 1.45pm, 2.45pm, 3.45pm, 4.45pm, 5.45pm and 6.45pm.
USD $19.36Pricing details
Cruise & Skip the Line Flight
40-minute cruise plus skip the line 30-minute London Eye flight.
USD $41.22Pricing details
London Eye: River Cruise Experience
- London Eye River Cruise (40 minutes)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Strollers or heavy luggage are not allowed on The London Eye. A limited "left luggage" facility is available
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- December 24 - last flight at 5:30pm
- December 25 - Closed
- December 31 - last flight at 3:00pm
- Bank holidays: 9:30am to 9:00pm
- Every Tuesday the first flight will be at 10.30am, except during school holidays and the months of June, July and August
Reviewed by: Leslie B, December 2015
It was easy to book the river cruise on the Internet and on arrival it was easy to make the final arrangements for the trip which was very enjoyable, with good commentary
Reviewed by: michael m, September 2015
short but fun. well worth the cost