Eat Like a Local: Kuala Lumpur Hawker Center and Street Food Tour by Night
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Several menus to choose from
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small-Group Hawker Center Food Tour
- All food tastings, including drinks (non-alcoholic)
- English-speaking guide
- Round-trip transport between original meeting point and tour location
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 4 per booking is required
- Please note that this food tour is a non-halal tour
Reviewed by: Jeff F, August 2014
This tour is a wonderful introduction to Malaysian food. Farah was our guide and she did a great job in telling us about the food and customs of the different ethnic meals we sampled.We began with a Malay meal at a popular Malay hawkers covered eating place. We tried food that we would never have considered tasting. It was delicious. From there by car to a semi covered popular Chinese eating place. A meal tasting a variety of their favourite dishes. Finally to a large And busy Indian hawkers eatery for a taste of their curries and naan bread. All the food was tasty. We loved this tour and would recommend it as a must-do.
Reviewed by: Andrew H, June 2014
Fantastic tour really enjoyed it. Our guide was very good she spoke very good English. We got to try lots of local food and drink and it made a change to get out of the Tourist area. Would recommend for any one visiting KL who love there food. If you like nice restaurants then this isn't for you.