Eat Like a Local: Kuala Lumpur Hawker Center and Street Food Tour by Night
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Several menus to choose from
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small-Group Hawker Center Food Tour
- All food tastings, including drinks (non-alcoholic)
- English-speaking guide
- Round-trip transport between original meeting point and tour location
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 4 per booking is required
- Please note that this food tour is a non-halal tour
Reviewed by: Andrew H, June 2014
Fantastic tour really enjoyed it. Our guide was very good she spoke very good English. We got to try lots of local food and drink and it made a change to get out of the Tourist area. Would recommend for any one visiting KL who love there food. If you like nice restaurants then this isn't for you.
Reviewed by: MR J GRIMSHAW G, April 2014
This is a must do trip, it was superb. We were lucky to have Charles as our guide and Rubin drove us around in a spacious and very clean mini bus. Accompanied by two Australians and two Canadaians this was a very like minded group. They were great fun and contributed to the enjoyment level immensley. The tour was to finish at 10pm, we were still eating at 11.20pm. I think we would have still been at it now had it not been for a cruel rainstorm that interupted our enjoyment. To cap a perfect evening, Charles and Rubin dropped us all off at our hotel doors.