Eat Like a Local: Kuala Lumpur Hawker Center and Street Food Tour by Night
Book by 10 November to save 10% off our previously offered price! Discounts are valid for travel dates to 31 March 2016.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Several menus to choose from
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small-Group Hawker Center Food Tour
- All food tastings, including drinks (non-alcoholic)
- English-speaking guide
- Round-trip transport between original meeting point and tour location
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 4 per booking is required
- Please note that this food tour is a non-halal tour
Reviewed by: Stewart R, September 2015
Excellent value food tour of food from the three main ethnic groups in Malaysia - Malay, Chinese and Indian. Very much off the beaten track and all the better for it. We visited places and tasted foods which we would not have done otherwise. Farah was an excellent, informative and enthusiastic guide.
As an added bonus we were dropped off at out hotel back in central KL
Reviewed by: Clive G, July 2015
A great experience , a great way of sampling the range of cuisines available in KL . It was also brilliant to get dropped off back at our hotel after an outstanding evening out .