Complete your visit to Hong Kong with a day trip to Macau, once the oldest European settlement in the Orient. With your expert guide, explore Macau's historical sites like the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Ruins of St Paul and visit modern establishments like the Macau Tower. Sit back and relax as you sail across the sea from Hong Kong to Macau on a jetfoil or catamaran.
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
After your driver picks you up from your hotel, be taken to the ferry terminal to board a catamaran or jetfoil. Enjoy the 60-minute ride to Macau and admire the landscapes of both Hong Kong and Macau.
- Evocative ruins of the historic church of St Paul, a grand imposing facade of an early 16th century church designed by Italians and built by Japanese Christian exiles
- You'll drive along Guia Circuit where the Macau Grand Prix is held
- Stop at the statue of Kum Iam, the Goddess of Mercy
- Macau Tower, the 11th higest tower in the world. Entry to the observation deck is optional (payable direct)
- A-Ma Temple, a graceful chapel built in 1488
Ruins of Saint Paul in Macau
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Departs from selected centrally located hotels
- 7:30am depending on your hotel location
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return Details:Tour returns to original departure point or the Hong Kong ferry pier at approximately 6:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Macau Day Trip from Hong Kong
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Roundtrip ferry
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Macau Tower observation deck entry fee
- Macau Visa if required
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Please note that during the Christmas and New Year period there may be delays at immigration and re-routing of traffic around the major tourist areas
- Infants below the age of 1 are free of charge
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.