3-Day Italy Trip: Florence and Pisa
- Multi-Day Trip
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is not included, however, please provide your hotel details when booking, to be kept on record for contact purposes only. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3 Star Hotel
Accommodation in the Hotel Machiavelli (Santa Maria Novella, Florence). This hotel is subject to availability at the time of booking. If full, accommodation will be in a similar 3 Star hotel.
4 Star Hotel
Accommodation in the Hotel Atlantic Palace or Boscolo Astoria. These hotes are subject to availability at the time of booking. If full, accommodation will be in a similar 4 Star hotel.
4 Star Superior Hotel
Accommodation in the Hotel Plaza Lucchesi or Grand Hotel Baglioni. These hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking. If full, accommodation will be in a similar 4 Star Superior hotel.
3-Day Italy Trip: Florence and Pisa
- 2 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Guided city tour of Florence
- Transportation by train
- Round-trip ticket Rome-Florence-Rome
- Entrance fees to Uffizi Gallery
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- One piece of check-in luggage per person is permitted on this tour.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- According to availability at time of booking, customers will be accommodated in the mentioned hotel or in one of a similar standard and star rating
- The visit to Pisa will be replaced with a visit to Siena and San Gimignano for guests traveling between November 16 and February 28, on Tuesday and Thursday
- Prices for 1, 2 and 3 people are for a single, double and triple rooms respectively. If 3 singles are required, please make 3 single bookings
Day 1: Rome and Florence (L)
Departing from Rome, you'll travel to Tuscany by train. Your city tour of Florence includes views the Duomo, the third Pietà by Michelangelo, the Baptistry with its Golden Bronze Doors by Ghiberti and Giotto's Belfry. Next, you will pass the Accademia Gallery featuring Michelangelo's famous statue of David before making your way to Piazza della Signoria. Stop for lunch in a local restaurant and spend the afternoon exploring Florence at your own leisure. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2: Florence, Pisa (B)
After breakfast in the hotel, this morning is free to discover more Florence highlights. After lunch meet up with your tour and depart for Pisa. On your arrival, view the famous Piazza dei Miracoli, the Dome, the Baptistery and the famed Leaning Tower. You will return to Florence for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Florence and Rome (B)
Free time in Florence after breakfast this morning. You will depart at 3:30pm from your hotel to Florence train station and then board your train to Rome. The tour includes hotel drop-off and you will arrive in Rome at approximately 6:00pm.
Reviewed by: susana k, December 2013
Very friendly and good.
Will definitely book any tour from viator again.
Reviewed by: robert b, Australia, July 2013
I had the best time, the tour guides were very friendly, however I didn't realise I was being left on my own to join another tour. Had to make confirmation phone calls to know I was being picked up for return. But apart from that, totally enjoyed this tour