Escape to the romance of Tuscany on a 3-day tour from Rome! The rolling hills of Tuscany continue to shape Italy's rich culture, be it through art, history or the finest Italian produce. Departing Rome, you will travel to the heart of Tuscany in Florence. The city is home to an abundance of paintings and sculptures housed in numerous galleries and public squares. Next it's onto Pisa with its biggest attraction, the Leaning Tower.
- Multi-Day Trip
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
With the assistance of local guides, you will gain an appreciation for the sights, sounds and smells that each new city brings. You will have plenty of free time to discover your own Tuscan treasures too!
3-Day Italy Trip: Florence and Pisa
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Rome
- 6:30am - 7:15am
Hotel pickup is not included, however, please provide your hotel details when booking, to be kept on record for contact purposes only. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Accommodation in the Hotel Machiavelli (Santa Maria Novella, Florence). This hotel is subject to availability at the time of booking. If full, accommodation will be in a similar 3 Star hotel.
Accommodation in the Hotel Atlantic Palace or Boscolo Astoria. These hotes are subject to availability at the time of booking. If full, accommodation will be in a similar 4 Star hotel.
Accommodation in the Hotel Plaza Lucchesi or Grand Hotel Baglioni. These hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking. If full, accommodation will be in a similar 4 Star Superior hotel.
3-Day Italy Trip: Florence and Pisa
- 2 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Guided city tour of Florence
- Transportation by train
- Round-trip ticket Rome-Florence-Rome
- Entrance fees to Uffizi Gallery
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- One piece of check-in luggage per person is permitted on this tour.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- According to availability at time of booking, customers will be accommodated in the mentioned hotel or in one of a similar standard and star rating
- The visit to Pisa will be replaced with a visit to Siena and San Gimignano for guests traveling between November 16 and February 28, on Tuesday and Thursday
- Prices for 1, 2 and 3 people are for a single, double and triple rooms respectively. If 3 singles are required, please make 3 single bookings
Day 1: Rome and Florence (L)
Departing from Rome, you'll travel to Tuscany by train. Your city tour of Florence includes views the Duomo, the third Pietà by Michelangelo, the Baptistry with its Golden Bronze Doors by Ghiberti and Giotto's Belfry. Next, you will pass the Accademia Gallery featuring Michelangelo's famous statue of David before making your way to Piazza della Signoria. Stop for lunch in a local restaurant and spend the afternoon exploring Florence at your own leisure. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2: Florence, Pisa (B)
After breakfast in the hotel, this morning is free to discover more Florence highlights. After lunch meet up with your tour and depart for Pisa. On your arrival, view the famous Piazza dei Miracoli, the Dome, the Baptistery and the famed Leaning Tower. You will return to Florence for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Florence and Rome (B)
Free time in Florence after breakfast this morning. You will depart at 3:30pm from your hotel to Florence train station and then board your train to Rome. The tour includes hotel drop-off and you will arrive in Rome at approximately 6:00pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.