Best Rome Squares and Fountains Walking Tour
Your tour continues at the world-famous Trevi Fountain. The Trevi Fountain is a magnificent example of Baroque art. Its dramatic, natural lines and fantasy creatures embodies movement and inspire a sense of triumph. As your guide will tell you, tradition says that if you throw a coin over your shoulder into the fountain, then you will eventually return to Rome. Toss in a penny and cross your fingers!
Visit St Peter's Basilica, with its instantly recognizable dome! Step inside with your priority skip-the-line entrance tickets and gaze in wonder at its beautiful architecture and mosaics, including Michelangelo's masterpiece, La Pietà. Rich in fascinating history, St Peters Basilica is said to stand on the ground where St Peter the Apostle was buried.
Please note: Rome's Trevi Fountain is currently under restoration until late 2015. A walkway above the central portion of the fountain will allow you to catch a glimpse of the ongoing work. Water will be drained during the process, but you'll still be able to cast your coins into the fountain for luck.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rome Squares and Fountains Walking Tour
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines to St. Peter’s Basilica
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note: Rome's Trevi Fountain is currently under restoration until late 2015. A walkway above the central portion of the fountain will allow you to catch a glimpse of the ongoing work. Water will be drained during the process, but you'll still be able to cast your coins into the fountain for luck
Reviewed by: Paul S, September 2013
This was a fantastic tour!! The tour guide spoke amazing English and she was great fun! Can't believe the amount we learnt on this tour! Very good! It is a lot of walking do be prepared and please listen to info- cover knees and shoulders for the Basilica- they won't let you in we witnessed this!
Reviewed by: Maria H, August 2013
Great trip with a very knowledgeable guide. All guides seem to be so passionate about the history of Rome and are able to transfer this to the group. We were given extensive and interesting information and shown places we otherwise would not have experienced! Well worth it!