Yarra Valley Balloon Flight at Sunrise
Greet the morning sun as you take flight over the Yarra Valley and its vineyards on a Yarra Valley hot air balloon flight. You'll fly for approximately one hour before completing the memorable experience of ballooning in the Yarra Valley with an optional sumptuous champagne breakfast at Rochford Wines.
- Instant Confirmation
- Scenic air tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Just 50 minutes from the Melbourne CBD lies the lush hillsides of the Yarra Valley. A place of diverse and rich history stretching back to the first settlers, The Yarra Valley is home to 90 vineyards and 35 wineries, many of which hold a reputation for creating world-class wines. The Yarra Valley is also renowned as being one of Victoria's largest tourist destinations. Ballooning over the Yarra Valley is a magnificent way to see the lush landscapes and vineyards of the Valley.
On your hot air balloon flight in the Yara Valley, the breeze will usher you along the corridors of grape vines and over the Yarra River as you take in the breathtaking views of mountains that surround the valley. You'll have the option to pre-book a gourmet a la carte breakfast which includes a choice of fruit, yogurt, cereal, muesli and a hot breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, toast, tea and coffee, orange juice and Chandon champagne to celebrate your Yarra Valley balloon flight!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most centrally located Melbourne CBD hotels
ORRochford Winery, Coldstream
- Hotel pickup commence approximately 90 minutes prior to sunrise
- IMPORTANT: Pick up and drop off from Melbourne CBD hotels is only included if the Champagne Breakfast option is selected
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
FLIGHT, TRANSFERS & BREAKFAST
One-hour (approximate) scenic hot air balloon flight over the Yarra Valley. Includes Melbourne hotel pickup/drop off and a gourmet hot buffet champagne breakfast
FLIGHT WITH BREAKFAST
One-hour (approximate) scenic hot air balloon flight over the Yarra Valley departing from Rochford Wines, Yarra Valley. Includes a a gourmet hot buffet champagne breakfast
One-hour (approximate) scenic hot air balloon flight over the Yarra Valley departing from Rochford Wines, Yarra Valley
Yarra Valley Balloon Flight
- Hotel pickup and drop off (only if Champagne breakfast option is selected at time of booking)
- One-hour hot air balloon flight
- Gourmet a la carte sparkling breakfast (if option chosen)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 90 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A maximum of 16 people are permitted in the basket
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Vegetarian and gluten free breakfast options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
Reviewed by: Parmod, September 2015
Best part of our trip. Winds were good and sunrise view was amazing.
Excellent facilities and breakfast in Wineyard :-
Reviewed by: Liam S, September 2015
Absolutely incredible! Bought the tickets as a surprise for my partner on her 21st and as first time balloon fliers we thoroughly enjoyed the experience! We optioned to go with the transfers for ease of travel and the champagne breakfast and we could not have asked for a nicer all round experience.
Note to future travelers particular baldies like myself bring a beanie, not for the cold but for the heat from the burner! And also a pair of sturdy shoes would help as well as packing and setting up the balloon can be tricky but is half the fun!. Otherwise enjoy an incredible experience with an all-round very professional company who my partner and I will definitely be using again in the future.